The Grace Based Parenting Conference is a fun, fast paced event that will give parents the tools they need to create a home where everyone feels loved and affirmed. Parents will go home with a clear job description of what it takes to make the most of this incredible opportunity.
At the Grace Based Parenting Conference, parents will learn:
- How to keep the big picture in mind as they deal with the day to day challenges
- Effective discipline that changes a child’s heart as well as their behavior
- How to bring the best out of strong-willed children and kids who struggle with challenges like ADD and ADHD
- How to get kids to obey and love their siblings
- How to turn heartache to hope with a rebellious child
- And most importantly, how to prepare a child’s heart to receive God’s love and plan for their life
For more Info on a specific event: CLICK HERE
September 6-7, 2013 Franklin, TN
September 13-14, 2013 Flagstaff, AZ
October 25-26, 2013 Gainesville, FL
November 8-9, 2013 Scottsdale, AZ
November 15-16, 2013 Cleveland, TN
Plus many other keynote events that Dr. Tim Kimmel will be presenting at!
Discount Available – We offer a group discount to both of these events – CLICK HERE for details
Pastors – In appreciation of your investment in the lives and families of those in your congregation, we invite you and your spouse to be our guests at a Grace Based Parenting event. It is our privilege to provide an opportunity for the two of you to focus on raising YOUR kids for true greatness. Pastors’ registrations are issued by telephone only, so please call Family Matters – 1-800-467-4596.