Family Matters wants to help you build a strong, grace-based family by providing you tools to educate, encourage and equip you no matter what age and stage of life you are in. This page includes an extensive list of all that we have to offer to help you build stronger relationships with those you love the most.
When families are unhealthy, our communities suffer many of the consequences in areas relating to economic productivity, education, law enforcement, health care needs, abuse, and violence. We have packed all our wonderful content into this app to make it easy for you to experience and share the Family Matters message.
Family Matters offers hope for today’s family by...
* Educating family members about the strategic role they play in their homes and communities.
* Equipping family members with successful relational skills and resources to make better family choices.
* Encouraging family members to keep their promises and fulfill their commitments to one another.
* In addition to offering hope, our ministry philosophy embraces a grace-based approach to relationships.
* It provides a solid grasp of the "big picture" and promotes a character-driven strategy for parenting no matters what your situation.
* Traditional, blended families, single parents, foster and adoptive parents and even parents of children with special needs can leave a legacy that lasts forever.
Find the answers to many parenting questions in what is our most popular section of this website. These questions were asked by actual, living and breathing, in the trenches, parents.
These questions are geared more toward the unique challenges that couples face because they have kids. Strong parenting begins with a strong marriage. Here are some common questions we have been asked by spouses like yourself.
In order to be the best parent and spouse you can be you have a strong relationship with God. The best way to strengthen your relationship with God is by getting to know Him through his Word. We encourage everyone to read the Bible in a year. If you subscribe to the email list, you can read the Bible in its entirety just by answering your email. Are you up to the challenge?