Bible In A Year
Well, you of course! You are in charge of your own spiritual growth and your relationship with God.
Read through the entire Bible! Most Christians have never read the whole Bible, God's love letter to them. Wouldn't it be exciting to say that you have read every verse of scripture that God wrote to you? This should be on everybody's bucket list!
Do you realize how much closer you will feel to God when you read His Word everyday?
- grow in your faith like you never have before
- have a daily reminder of how much God loves you
- get divine help and guidance in all your earthly relationships
- gain a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction
- do something everyone should do in their lifetime
- lose your sense of guilt for not being in the scriptures
- increase in the knowledge of God's Word
- Anywhere you have a computer or PDA:
- in your favorite chair
- on the airplane
- waiting at the doctor's office
- at the office
- on your lunch break
- on the beach
- first thing in the morning
- last thing at night
- subscribe to a daily email
- bookmark this site
- print out the passage
- read at your own pace and on your own schedule
- usually takes a total of 20-30 minutes a day
- use your review days to catch up if you get behind or skip a day
Don't wait another day to begin one of the best things you can do for your spiritual walk: read God's Word. Get your spouse or a friend to commit to this spiritual adventure with you and encourage each other along the way. Let us know how your year went when you are finished and then hey, why not do it again.