How can I make my Valentine's Day last the whole year through?
Here are some fun ideas to liven up any day of the year, even if it's not Valentine's Day!
- Cut a bouquet of fresh flowers and set them in the house.
- Take your wife on a dialogue date (sorry guys, no movies).
- Take a long walk together.
- Treat your wife to a beauty make-over (facial, manicure, massage etc.).
- Pay for a lawn service to come one weekend to give your husband the day off.
- Do some star-gazing away from the city.
- Call your spouse from work, just to see how he or she is doing.
- Schedule yourself a free day to stay home and accomplish absolutely nothing.
- Put a love letter in your spouse's purse or coat pocket where it will be discovered later on.
- Make sure you can articulate your spouses' greatest hopes and fondest dreams.
These excerpts were taken from: "The Home Maintenance Manual: 301 Ways to Bring Rest to Your Hurried Home" by Tim and Darcy Kimmel.